What the Bible says about Jesus

The True Light "In him, (the Lord Jesus) was life, and that life was the light of men. The light shines in the darkness, but the darkness has not understood it. The true light that gives light to every man was coming into the world,…the world didn’t recognize him." John 1:4,9.
The Good Seed and the Weeds The kingdom of heaven is like a man who sowed good seeds in his field. But while everyone was sleeping, his enemy came and sowed weeds among the wheat and went away. Matthew 13:24,25.

Monday, January 12, 2015

Mid-East Prophecy Update - Pr. J. D. Farag

I have to say, that the content of this video, the things Pastor Farag says in this video, represents a “catching up” on his part, to where I personally have already been, in my thinking, for quite some time.  I turned to my husband while the images of the world leaders were standing arm in arm in Paris and said that I have a feeling this is a specific beginning of that merging of government and religion which the antichrist will exploit to control the whole world. 

 He responded “we will be next” (in regard to the next terror attack).  The Lord has been doing in my own heart just what J.D. is saying here, frustrating me in the normal avenues and means of making a difference, from first any “activist” type measures, then even in the administration of this blog, at times, and even in prayer for this nation and for effective evangelization in our own area.  I’ve taken flack at times from folks who aren’t ready to concede the inevitability of America’s necessary demise or at least, a swallowing-up into something other than what we as a nation have historically been.   And yes, people who aren’t “there” yet, do get upset at that suggestion, and I realized that I couldn’t convince them, that God has to do that in them, the same way He did in me. 

I believe J.D. was wise in being cautious and prayerful and even somewhat hesitant in saying some of these things, but for me, the fact that God led someone in Pastor Farag’s position, with the reach of his ministry, to say this, is frankly a relief for me, and I think it is significant.  Not because I place stock in a man.  Because I have cried and pled with the Lord on my face, I have wept and fasted, as no doubt, many Americans have, but when you have already been praying those kinds of prayers for many years, and you have seen that things continue to progress on a trajectory that you had hoped your prayers might turn, (and I do believe God’s heart can be moved by the sincere, fervent, unrelenting prayers of one or two), there comes the time that the Lord releases you from that task, the time you know your prayers have been heard and “registered” and the answer is determined, even if you have yet to see it.

Obama supports the cause that all of those world leaders were standing against in that powerful image of them standing arm in arm, united.  America’s fate is set, without any necessity of speculation on our part.  It’s not in the pages of prophecy. When and how that is accomplished, is the only question left unanswered, and one thing is for certain, in regards to the when, the wait to find out is getting shorter every day.  Still Christ’s instruction stands, “occupy until I come”. –S.T. Lloyd

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Short Single Sentence that Saved my Life

Interview: Jack Hibbs, Jonathon Cahn and Jason Sobel (Part 4) | Podcast ...

Most Visited