What the Bible says about Jesus

The True Light "In him, (the Lord Jesus) was life, and that life was the light of men. The light shines in the darkness, but the darkness has not understood it. The true light that gives light to every man was coming into the world,…the world didn’t recognize him." John 1:4,9.
The Good Seed and the Weeds The kingdom of heaven is like a man who sowed good seeds in his field. But while everyone was sleeping, his enemy came and sowed weeds among the wheat and went away. Matthew 13:24,25.

Friday, April 11, 2014

Politically Incorrect Hand-Crafted Love Poem

A Breakfast Poem Baked with Love in the Sun
Written and posted by Jean-Louis 02/2011, Edited and amplified in 03/2033.

I am hereby registering my lament 
At the high court of discontent. 
If you can´t read The  Book 
Without giving me that "Woke" look
You won´t see
What you get,
When you get
What we see. 
 
In this world of Yin and Yang
We are forced to choose
To have our life hang
With the one or the other,
As in father or mother.
To win or lose
As in topsy-turvy and willy-nilly.
 
I am not talking about race
No, not the one you think
The kind that´s in your face
As antiquated antics
From the bully pulpit
From pie in the sky 
To pie in your face

Dems are touchy-feely no more
Reps are namby-pamby encore.
As for me, I am free,
Being right that I left,
Nobt being in the fold
Not fitting in the mold.
Not being one of the foxes
Feeling small in their boxes

Some like it hot
Some like it cold
Me, I declare my passion,
And choose the middle motion.

Having my country left,
Being right in the middle,
Where I want to  be  found
In the middle of your arms,           
Sipping coconut water,
Being enthralled
By the power of your charms.

Since we make such a great team
To add to my irreverence
I'll blow off some steam
And have a little blast
Playing the part of the iconoclast.

Some people declare seriously:
"Tis better to have loved and lost
Than to have not loved at all".
My slogan forever will be

engraved in bold
in honor of you and me,
"Tis better to be held than to behold".

Jean-Louis.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Short Single Sentence that Saved my Life

Interview: Jack Hibbs, Jonathon Cahn and Jason Sobel (Part 4) | Podcast ...

Most Visited